CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Falling thoughts

And the question is, why do I feel a slight touch of depression? Why do I feel the need to cry? Why, in the back of my mind is there a storm brewing? These questions swirl in my head, crashing into another, sending a chill down my spine. Is it because I'm listening to very heart felt songs? Is it because I miss you dreadfully? Is it because life seems too good to be true? For whatever reason, I don't like it. I don't know why I feel this way, I shouldn't. My life is going wonderfully and I shouldn't be depressed about anything.
Time answers all questions. It's just the waiting that's bothering me. Love is enough, it always will be, I just wish that my body would relax. I wish my mind would wander into spring meadows instead of getting lost in a dark, dense wood. I love you, you're my sun in the midst of my winter.

0 comments: