CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 1, 2010

GIGGLY and high above the clouds

Talking to you this morning jump started my day. I miss you so incredibly much, it's unbelievable and nearly unbearable. My red jacket scares people away. haha... It's Monday, my government class is actually some what full for once. I think I need to get my nails done so I can actually grow my nails a little... OR... I'm just going to paint them bright pink/electric blue. Yep, sounds good... I'm craving Chinese food. Fried rice sounds good for lunch. I could also go for a nice caramel frapp. Apparently I have an "intense" look on my face most of the time. I really just want to fall asleep in your arms right now. I wish you were here or I was there, better yet, I wish we were laying on a beach somewhere. Any where but here and next to you. I'll run away with you in my dreams. We'll fall asleep beneath the waves, hoping to never awake. I'll run with you across the moon, through space and time. We'll fly to never land and never come back again... I day dream all the time, probably too much. I need to go to a candy store and buy some smooth and melty mints as well as some dark chocolate nonpareils. Yummy. The day is kind of flying by. Lets hope it doesn't slow now. Hmm. New person sitting next to me, lets see if I can intimidate. I know why I was so depressed last night. It's the first day of February. Valentine's day is coming up. UGH. I'm wearing like all black on that day. Unless something changes. I want 11 black roses and one red. Then again, I like multi colored roses, they're so pretty. So, I have a formspring, a place where you can leave me questions anonymously. I have a facebook with too many friends, a myspace with zero friends, a twitter with zero followers and a blog I absolutely adore. I have AIM, MSN, YIM, and skype. With all of this, you'd think more people would talk to me. haha. I don't mind though, the most important person in the world talks to me and that's all that matters.

0 comments: