CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Brainy

I was dropped off at 9:30, class doesn't start till 11... What to do? Ch. 18 of History, okay... ready, set, GO! -Side thought: I need to find a job some where I'm writing for a paper of some sort. Possibly here? Hmmm... Okay, tried reading, I'll try again later. Once it gets warmer outside, I'll start to wear my adorable little skirts. Don't these girls know the difference between tights and actual pants? They are not the same. If you get away with wearing tights, why can't I run around without any pants on?... Haha. So, I'm looking at my handwriting, it's changed so much. I know those of you who read my blog don't notice, but I do. So, it seems I am never quite able to ever finish a book. Possibly thinking about co-writing a book with someone... And that's the biggest bump on the top of some one's head I've ever seen. I look like a bum with a bright colored jacket today, except my face looks like it doesn't belong. I belong else where. In a time where Kings ruled with a mighty fist. Elaborate gowns draped over my body, a different accent playing on my lips. OR... I have the face of a Vampire- possibly. I love how incredibly random I am. I write about absolutely nothing, put all the nothings together, you get something. That something is me. This is who I am, beautifully peculiar. Anyways...
I observe people as they walk by, most of them don't notice. There are a few that do and when they look at me, I just smile and they return the jester. Little do they know, I can read the pain in their eyes. Their furrowed brow tells a tale of a different story, one the haunts them. Then again, we are all the same. We all try to shove down words best left unspoken. Yet, they have their ways of escaping, through the gateway to the soul. Their eyes, ever so beautiful, yet so revealing.
So, should I find a job in writing? Would it be something I could achieve at a high level? Is it different than writing on my own? Will it crush my creative spirit? I guess I'll just have to dive in and wait to see what happens. So... No caffeine this morning, stupid me. I could really use quite a bit right now. I'm about to burst at the seams, so many thoughts, emotions, ideas. They're all running, crashing into each other, fighting, waiting until I can write them down on paper. Something is at the tip of my tongue, yet I don't know how to spit it out. Something is at the front of my mind, but I don't know what. This is going to drive me insane. Oh quiet thought, why must you be so loud in your silence?! Reveal yourself so that I may know you. RANT. Anyways. Should I start a blog that's a bit more serious or formal? It would be full of actual writing, small pieces I form in my mind that aren't so scatter brained... Yet, this is who I am, no matter how many variations I have of my writing. My voice will always push, jumping out at the reader. Anyways. I need to get to bed earlier, I've started to look like a crazy person. I miss that feeling of being fully rested. I know, I look like a zombie. I'm almost 100% sure that I can't get rid of the dark circles. EEK. I could really go for a nice buffet right about now. Something that offers a little bit of everything. So hungry. I eat like a rabbit most of the time. For example, this morning I had carrots and pomegranate juice. By the way, I hate raisins, it's like you're eating shriveled old people, unless they're covered in chocolate.
Wow, okay. I'm not tall, everyone else is just freaking short. I'm scared I'm still growing. I'm only supposed to be about 5ft3. I'm nearly 5ft8 now. Ugh. Geology. Love the process and what happens, hate how boring the class is, but the professor is nice. Wow. I feel so bad for some of these people, I just want to give them a hug, tell them they don't have to do these crazy drugs they've been pumping into their body. They look like the living dead and not in a sexy vampire way. Like a walking corpse, been dead for about a week. So sad. People like that I just was to take them home and care for them. See, I do have a loving, compassionate side. So, I wanted to go for a jog today, I guess not. Geezus. I've written so much in such a short amount of time, but that's what happens when you tend to write down everything that dances around in your mind. Guys that look like super models should walk around with their shirts on or ones that aren't so tight. I hate it when people look miserable, I just want to give them a hug, tell them it's going be okay. I've decided I like lab created diamonds, they're just like the real thing, just no imperfections. Some dude has a package of jolly ranchers... I WANT SOME!!! I have awesome socks on. HA! Why do I break promises to myself?

0 comments: