CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 21, 2010

My random ramblings of this morning.

Hmm. As I was walking I saw someone with schizophrenia. It was interesting, to say the least.
So, I look in my closet and think, 'What color am I going to wear today? Red or black?' I need a wider color pallet in my closet.

Many people are here walking around aimlessly. They're escaping something at home, this is a safe haven for them. For others, they lose all comfort here, feeling people's eyes on them as they walk to and from. There's no one here who knows them, they're screaming silently inside, wishing they had someone who at least knew their name.
Everyone is an open book. I read their pages as they pass by. Their life stories unfold before me as I peel back the layers, one by one. This is only a small fraction of their journey. Their eyes glazed over, thinking of things they dare not say aloud. So insecure and helpless, they fade quietly into the background. Hoping someone, somewhere notices them. Though I do, they never notice me. These lifeless bodies with trapped souls walk to find a purpose and continues to come up empty handed. Creatures of habit, their pattern stays the same. Never changing, never ending, living the same old doldrums over and over again. Their imagination has escaped, leaving a colorless, lifeless person that continues to walk to nowhere, just so that they might possibly get anywhere.

Side note: I see another fake orange, blonde girl. Little does she know now, but the MEGA push up bra she's wearing will only make her boobs sag to her freaking knees when shes older. Also, all the bleaching and dying she's done to her hair will cause it to become thin and fallout when she's older. Go you. You win at life. (Sarcasm) Dude, no matter how low you sag your pants, you still look like you crapped in them. Pull your britches up. Oh, and you sound like a neanderthal. This is America, we speak English, not ENGRISH. Am I being a bit too harsh? Nah. I see someone carrying a motorcycle helmet. I wonder what they ride... Some random dude is carrying a roll of toilet paper along with his books. Go community college. Even if you wear a suit (it's too big for you by the way...) with boat shoes, and walk around like you're better than everyone, you're really not. You just look like an idiot. Never thought I'd say this, but DUDE you look so gay, you make me look like a guy. That's saying a lot, considering I look absolutely adorable right now. haha. Wow. Someone sat down next to me. Now I remember why I don't deal with groups of people, I tend to freak out silently. Gotta love slight agoraphobia and claustrophobia.
Geology is about to start. I secretly enjoy this class except for little Miss Perky who sits in the front row. Drives me insane. I'd love to scare the crap out of her. Her hair looks like she kinda tried to chew on it. I'm so mean. Some dude keeps looking at me. I might start a staring contest. I always win. I stare/glare them down like I have laser vision. haha... I want a light saber. I know that's totally random, but it would be SO MUCH FUN. Goal for this class: Try to not kick over the overhead because of its annoying buzzing noise.
So, as I sit here, I realize that I have a lot of built up tension. I need to find an appropriate way to release quite a bit of it. It's starting to manifest itself in the way of anger and frustration. I know all the answers to these questions, yet I don't answer them aloud because I don't want to seem like a know it all. Even though I do know the vast majority of it. The Big Bang theory (the actual theory) can kiss my butt. So, someone next door just yelled out like Chewbacca. What is going on at this weird school... I could use my profs glasses to burn ants during the summer. I have a song stuck in my head. It's like having my own personal Mp3 player, except it's in my head. "If I was a flower growing wild and free, all I'd want is you to be my sweet honey bee." I miss my LeVian ring. I want them to actually fix it this time and send it back VERY SOON. Okay, the overhead started buzzing. Kill me now. Ugh. Dude, your jeans are so skinny, they're tighter than mine. That's gotta be painful for you, if you're actually a guy. Hmm... What to eat for lunch. ... This overhead buzzing is going to DRIVE ME UP THE FREAKING WALL. Some dude's cell went off in class, his ring tone you ask?... "THIS IS SPARTA!!!" It was epic. My Prof chuckled. I'm going to record the song that plays when Han Solo and Luke Skywalker are in the bar/lounge. It will be my ring tone and it will be awesome. 30 minutes left. Someone is being VERY loud next door. 10 minutes. WOOT. I love when I go from writing in a very profound way to writing in a comedic way. Love it.

0 comments: