CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

This and That

Ahh, Blog. I neglected you yesterday, I am so sorry. But, I was busy with better things, talking to awesome people that deserve much more time than you. Anyways...

It's a nice day outside, perfect for letting my mind wander. I'm going to try to spend all my time outside today, it's beautiful. I'm going to go swing at some point in time, feel my weight fade away as I glide upon the air beneath me. I'm going to draw with chalk, allowing my thoughts and feelings to seep into the concrete. I will look up at the clouds, taking in deep breaths, letting out a long sigh of relief. Then, when I have to, I will retreat back into the bubble of my room, and complete my homework.

I've been listening to Flyleaf. I love their music, their lyrics are amazing. So many words they sing out and express are the same ones I silently scream into the night.

I miss sewing. Creating something out of nothing, yet I do that with pretty much everything I come into contact with. There's just something about actually using your hands and intellect to make a bunch of nothing into a lot of something wonderful.
Anyways, enough of my rambling and ranting...

I am so happy, words are not able to express how incredible I feel. I feel as if I'm floating, but much better. I'm able to laugh without any strings attached. Your loving words fill my heart and my mind, sending me into a whirlwind of giggles. "And I know that's it's so cliche to tell you that everyday I spend with you is the new best day of my life."- Relient K


And by the way, I don't like it when people invade my space. I don't like it when you start to feel like a stalker, back away and give me my space or else I won't be talking to you ever again. I don't find what you do very amusing.

0 comments: