English professor turns to me during small groups, "Describe yourself in one word."
I look at her, raising an eyebrow, "Peculiar."
"Love it. You are blatantly honest. We're going to be best friends."
Laughing, "Whatever you say."
"Really though, I'll bet I'll squeeze some juicy stories out of you before the semester ends."
"Yep. I'm like a lemon, squeeze me all you want and then leave me rotting somewhere."
Prof busts out laughing, "There were so many sexual references in that last statement. And I won't leave you rotting somewhere."
"Great, I'm not a one night stand, but I'm a story slut. Lovely."
"Oh gosh," She was literally about to pee in her pants," You're wonderful."
Okay, dude that just walked in late to English, pull your pants up. No one wants to see your butt hanging out all over the place. I love the rain, it's so calming. Someone in front of me smells amazing. (I'm in Government now.) Today is flying by. Oh glorious Friday, you bring in the ever so wonderful weekend. "We as Americans need to have faith in our Government."-Govt. Prof. Haha, dude, you are hilarious. I have little faith, no matter how minuscule it might be, I have some. Mmm. Giant warm green hoodie. It's like wearing a blanket. I don't care if it makes me look dumpy, I know I have a cute little body underneath. I love baggy clothes, though I don't wear them often. Chewing tobacco is disgusting, you ask me why I say this? The guy in front of me just pulled some out during class. Disgusting. Now I recognize the smell of the cologne. Why did you ever wear such a wonderful smell? I now associate it with bad memories. Ugh. Perky girl is so annoying. It's cold in the hallways but warm in the class room. History Quiz. I'm winging it. I believe I passed. I REALLY wanna go to the new science museum in Fort Worth. We're now talking about railroads in History. I wanna go on a train! I think it would be some what romantic, especially during the fall with all the colors of the changed leaves. I'm going to go home, take a nice warm bath and dream about life, my future, and ambitions. (The bath didn't happen, instead I came home and took a four hour nap.) I want to go on a nice cruise to like the Caribbean. Dude in my art class, I don't know your name, I know you're probably really smart, but PLEASE keep your mouth shut. No one really cares. My friend Jo is now sitting in front of me in Art Appreciation. This should be interesting. Probably going to talk too much. Oh well. Trying not to laugh at crazy cat YouTube videos. Oh gosh. Dear nice guy, I know you were unable to sit directly next to me today, but please stop staring at me, Thanks.
Good grief, I'm so incredibly random. My nap was nice, it was a very deep slumber. I remember I had a dream, I just don't exactly remember what it was about exactly. Tomorrow should be an interesting day, I was hoping I could see mi amore, but my parents are making sure they fill my schedule for me. Brothers are getting hair cuts in the AM and then lunch with best friends and their family. Then, my mom is hoping to go out of town for a few hours in the afternoon after shopping. What the heck. I should just leave and say, "I'm a young adult. This is what I'm doing. I'm not going to die or get raped by someone, so please stop worrying. I'll call you every freaking hour if that's what you want. You can't keep me from dating people, that's impossible and I'll just go behind your back and do it anyways. Oh, and by the way dad, why do you suddenly care about my life now? Go jump in a hole and keep your mouth shut or I will stop talking to you forever."
Friday, January 29, 2010
Drip drip drop little April showers (eventhough it's January...)
Posted by Mollie at 8:52 PM
Labels: growing up, Life, rain, school
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment