My body is ripping at the seams. My heart is drumming in my ears, I feel my blood pulsing through my veins. With each breath in, I push out the old. I feel as if I'm going to explode from the inside out. I want your touch, ever so gentle. I want your eyes, loving, holding me in your gaze. I want to hear your voice, your sweet melody ringing in my ears.
I miss you.
The moonlight has found its way through my windows. It reaches out, encasing me in its ethereal light. I feel at peace while it holds me. The destruction left by the sun is soon repaired with the presence of the moon. I feel as light as a feather, as if I'm floating on clouds. It's only because of you I feel this way.You leave me speechless, but filled with love.

0 comments:
Post a Comment