That email was just the beginning. I saw you unexpectedly today. You aren't supposed to be here. You lied. Your true colors have shown their ugly faces. You couldn't look me in the eye or even talk to me. You were full of shock, knowing you had done wrong. Oh, how I wanted to lunge across the table and punch you square in the face. You know better than to make me mad. I'd watch my back if I were you. I have a feeling I'll see you again. For such a tall person, you seem so small to me. Your outershell has slipped away, leaving behind a small, insecure person. You aren't even a man. You're a whimpering boy. Go back to wherever you came from with your tail between your legs.
I deserve far better than you. Age doesn't matter, heck I don't care what anyone looks like. I deserve to be treated with respect. I deserve the truth. I don't want anyone hiding behind their false web of lies they put up. I want to be able to peel your mask off and find underneath someone caring and loving, not something that's whimpering and cowarding.
Do I ask too much? No. Yet, it seems what I ask for is almost impossible for a male to aquire. I do not understand and possibly never will. Where are the real men?...
Friday, January 15, 2010
Where...
Posted by Mollie at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment