I'm not going to talk about how my house lost power yesterday. I'll save that story for another day. I'll probably write it up during the time I have to waste tomorrow after my classes.
I should be going to bed soon, if I was smart I would. But seeing as I'm not past 10 pm, screw it. I'll just be tired tomorrow when I wake up and drink my weight in caffinee. Go me. Oh, I love sarcasm.
Speaking of weight. I need to tone up a bit of mine if I'm ever going to be ready for the summer... That's why starting tomorrow, I'm cutting my portions, eating more often and watching every little thing I eat. No sweets. Except for my coffee. I'll also be riding my bike until I can pass out every day after school. I might also pick up a bit of hydroxycut. I will be ready for the summer.
Screw trying to fall in love. I'm just going to jump into it, all or nothing. But, I don't know if I can handle a boyfriend right now. I'm pretty sure I just might want someone to hug me and hold me every once in a while. I love being lonely. Again, with the sarcasm.
Anyways, I'm done with writing this post for now.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Power is gone.
Posted by Mollie at 11:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment