CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another part of my life

King Arthur:"Patsy."
Patsy:"Yes my King?"
"Have you found the holy grail?"
"No, I seem to have misplaced it again."
"Did you check your sock drawer? You know, that's where you left it the last time. Had us searching all over Camelot."
"Yes sir, I know, but it's not there."
"Did you check the dishwasher?"
"It's not to be found."
(King Arthur looks through Patsy's drawers...)
"Found it!"
"Oh really? Where was it?"
"Your underwear drawer."
"Oh, I didn't put that there."
(Knights of Ni suddenly appear...)
"We did!"
"Alright then. Come Patsy, lets go find some shrubbery."

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I find myself rather bored in my classes.

Purple... In my hair.
Tattoos... On my body.
Piercings. On my ear.
Motorcycle... To ride on.
All these things I am considering.

Awesome day yesterday, my mind refuses to stop thinking of you.

I love walking. My friend Stephanie and I are getting a work out on campus, speed walking to my next class. I need to start jogging when I get home for lunch. I'll burn it off pretty fast if I do. I like feeling little next to you, it makes me so giggly. Life is amazing and full of surprises. This is random, kind of, we're talking about how the size of families are decreasing. What's wrong with big families? I know it costs, but still... haha... My house will be filled with screaming, happy kids. Stuff falling and crashing. Oh organized chaos. OMG ADD. These swivel chairs are fun. I'm not a Republican or Democrat, I'm me. I pulled a muscled in my shoulder/neck. Painful, sore... Argh. I love swing/big band/ jazz music. I love running up the stairs at school. I have to run up 3 flights... Awesome exercise. Falling asleep in class... Ahh... Maybe if I keep writing, I won't fall asleep... My history professor is going off on a rant. Her voice keeps escalating. She's chasing a rabbit... she went from talking about Reconstruction to saying how much she loves the military. Now she's talking about red beans and rice, uhm, what? haha...

0 comments: