CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Adventures of MOLLIE

So, I'm going to write down what I wrote in my notebook about today's second first day of school...

It's too early. Waking up at 5:30 am sucks. I am not and probably will never be a morning person.

I will never dye my hair blonde. What's up with all these chicks with fake blonde hair and orange "tans." It's ridiculous. Like seriously, way to look like a clown. Go you.

Holy crap. The proff that was in here just now looked kinda like a woman, yet she spoke like a man. I seriously hope they aren't my proff or else this will be a VERY long semester... Okay, it's the same proff, but who ever they are, they're freaking hilarious. Okay, like, they're really funny, oh my gosh. I seriously can't stop laughing. "This is America, land of the free and the freaking weird."

Okay, now after the happy class, I'm in a giant lecture hall. Holy crap, I'm sitting in the nose bleed section. haha... Teacher looks fairly young. So many freaking people in here.

I repell guys. There are open seats right next to me and yet they won't sit down. ODD MUCH? I think so. There's like a friggin model guy sitting right in front of me. How ironic.
These chairs swivel. Teehehe. Oh gosh. Who in the right mind wears bumpits, really?! hahaha... Guys here are freaking short, I'm seriously not that tall. Good gosh.

My jaw hurts. Possibly from chewing gum, but most likely from clenching my teeth during my sleep.

I want a motorcycle, specifically a kawasaki ZX-6R.
Vroom Vroom...

Now for history... I hate history. And another girl with orange skin and fake blone hair walks into my class. Oh joy.

Apparently no one wants a girl with curves. They all want these toothpick lookin girls. No one wants to sit next to a girl wearing bright red either. Oh well, if they don't approach me, that's their problem because they're missing out.
Yeah, I was just passed over. Doesn't matter. I know who loves me.

Some chick just walked into "D" hall, thought it was "B", there's a difference, moron. She looked like a total hooker. hahaha...
Teacher stutters. It's pretty awesome, it's very interesting. She's nervous and has something else on her mind.
----
Enough of that.
I need to get back into acting and singing. I need to find something else to do besides school. Something to keep me busy. I miss acting and singing, it was so much a part of me. Oh well, life moves on.

Anyways... I'll post something a bit more profound later.

0 comments: