CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 25, 2010

I am not awake at this awful hour.

Blarghanshlargah.
It should be illegal to wake up this early. It's so cold and I don't feel like I've gotten enough sleep. It's more than I had yesterday. This just means I will have the required nap later today or else I will dwindle down into nothing except skin and bones. Anyways... I'm going to pump my veins with so much caffeine, it's going to be unbelievable. I'm so surprised I'm able to form any thoughts right now at this early witching hour. My brain just feels like a pile of jello. I love jello, I've been meaning to make some for quite some time now...

Anyways, I'm off to get ready. I'm sure I will have stories from school to put up here, if not, just pretend I rode around on a dragon, slayed a giant evil snake, and got back home in time to eat lunch.

0 comments: