CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Starbucks is Gross & Step Up and Be a Man

Good gosh. Went to Starbucks this morning with my mom and brother. I got a Peppermint Mocha Frapp. Blah. It wasn't very pleasant. Too much sugar or caffinee or it was just plain gross. Either way, I'm shaking now from the rush. I'd love to get a cappuccino and sit outside, just relaxing, but no. Not over here, everyone is always running to get from point A to point B, never stopping to sit back and enjoy the simplicities in life. When's the last time you sat down and looked up at the sky? Have you noticed how the clouds see to float across the sky like cotton candy? It's simply delightful.

It's too warm in my room. I get full sun from sunrise till sundown. I like the light though, it is pretty when it hits my wall and brightens up my room.

Well, I need to get ready for the day. Lots to do and only a pinch of time left.
Ciao for now.
---------------------

I don't care what your title is in my life. If you're a guy, it's time to step up and be a man. I'm sick and tired of these guys fading into the background because they don't want to use any effort on pickup up their phone and calling me up or telling me "HELLO" first when I get on aim/msn/skype/yahoo(if you get ticked when I don't say hello, then say it to me first idiot). Reply to your emails, you have internet on your phone. Stop hiding behind the fake wall you put up, I can see right through it. I know you so well, I've known you for so long. You're such a wuss. You let anything you think that might be remotely good for you, slip right though your fingers. Nice guys don't finish last, ignorant, lazy guys do. If you chase after me, then I know you will put forth the effort in any type of relationship you have with me. What's so difficult to understand this? Open doors for me, I refuse to hold open doors for you. Be a man. Pull your shoulders back and walk like one. I'm tired of these stupid boys telling me I'm "intimidating". If a woman who is five foot seven, with red hair, intimidates you, you have a huge problem. There are other things you should be intimidated by and I am not one of them. Get a grip with reality. No woman wants a man who is passive and weak. They want to feel protected and they want you to feel confident, it helps them. So, grow up and be a man.
Seriously, grow a freakin pair.

Yes, that was a rant. It needed to be said. I'm so sick of wimpy guys. If you are weak, get out of my freaking way because I'm coming through and I will walk all over you or pass you right by.
I might sound childish, but I could careless what anyone else thinks.
That's all for now...

0 comments: