CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Darkness streches like a blanket across the earth, and the shadows in my mind grab me, pulling me down. As I struggle to breath, I'm reminded of my past and that wich breaks my heart. I try not to remember, for each time I do, I feel a stab in my chest, a blow to my stomach. My body starts to go numb, trying to ease the pain thats eating me from the inside out. I wear a mask on my face, hiding my emotions from those around me. Except for my eyes, I cannot hide the grief that shows through.

I have finished my mom's Christmas present and I'll buy my dad's sometime soon. I have no idea what I'm going to make/buy for my brothers, but I'll figure out something soon enough.

I'm so exhausted...
Tomorrow I'm going to finish making Christmas presents and then I'll probably read. I miss reading. I can see a total change in my writing styles from when I do or don't read.

0 comments: