CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 11, 2009

Thoughts and Too much thinking...



I'm looking in the mirror again. My hair is in an array of curls that seems to frame my face and fall elegantly in to place. My eyes are a tad brighter than yesterday, and yet they're still dark, a bit sunken in to my skull. I need to get more sleep or stop pulling apart the seams of my life. I'll start with the first because the second will take too much time and effort for what I'm willing to put in right now.

I've recently been working out and of course I believe I pushed myself too far. How do I know this? Because my scar tissue from where I had my gall bladder removed is screaming at me. Oh well, it shall go away soon and I can go back to working out. Yes, it's winter and why start working out now? Well, summer starts during april in Texas and I'm tired of looking like a beached whale.

I need to join a writer's guild somewhere or some writer's group. I need to become inspired again. I long to write and yet the words aren't flowing right now. I supposed it's this ditch I'm in. Oh well, I'll get over myself eventually.

I find myself staring at the walls of my room, feeling traped. I want to escape and explore. I want to see the world, I want to discover, visit, unwrap the unknown outside my bubble. I want to go to Taranto, Italy, I want to see the busy streets of New York, I want to see the Grand Canyon, I want to take in the beauty of Alaska...
I want to do all of those things, but I want to share it with someone. I want to build unforgetable, wonderful memories that will push away the bad.

No, I didn't get to walk today. It's cold outside and I've recently been sick so I'm not a fan of getting a cough again. I also decided that today I would relax and cuddle with my crazy dog, Linus. It's hard to believe he's 7, he still acts like a puppy. He's a gorgeous dog.

Well, I'm off to bed with thoughts swimming in my head. Maybe I'll have another awful dream. I hope not.

Good Night.

0 comments: