CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Something Different

I am not sad at this very moment, therefore I have nothing sad or depressing to write. I'm comfortable warm and happy, so a certain extent. I've finally finished cleaning my room and I can't wait to pait. I have this mental image of that my room is to look like and I'm so very excited. I'll be doing it all by myself, colors, painting, primeing and all.

Christmas is right around the corner and I can't wait. This year I don't want much for Christmas, so I'm anxious as to see what my parents will get me that I know nothing about.

This is a short post. I'm somewhat zoning out and don't really know what I'm typing. I sound like an idiot. It's my migrane. Wish it would go away.

Well, goodnight world and all your crap.

0 comments: