My laptop isn't working. So sad, and yet, it's probably a good thing. It will give me time to study, read, watch Bones, make jewelry and take a nap.
So I really want to go horseback riding. Woke up one hour and ten minutes late this morning. So far this Dr. Pepper I have is my breakfast. I am in so much pain, this is insane. Hopefully the caffeine will help. I kinda miss my long hair. I could do so much with it. With my hair shorter, I can't do much before I start to look like Shirley Temple. Dude sitting next to me, please don't crush on me. I will make you feel like crap. I am very much in love with my Jason. Can't wait till it gets warmer, I'll be able to wear my heels. I'm so excited for Meredith's wedding. It's going to be so much fun! It's four months away. I'm getting my hair trimmed next Friday. YAY. I'll get my bouncy hair back. There are some times with I HATE being a girl. Dude, you're kewl as a friend but PLEASE stop staring at me...
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
Oh geez. It's that time again... I'm craving chocolate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment