CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Quiet Fumes (Post for 2/11)

I am an extremely jealous person. I wish I could spend more time with you, see you more often than I do now. I love every moment I'm with you. I wouldn't trade our time together for anything. I don't mean to get this way, I just find myself constantly wanting you. I'll take any time I get to spend with you right now because I know in a blink of an eye I'll be with you forever.



I should be so happy right now, yet I find myself a bit depressed. It's been snowing all day and I was able to see you. Yet, I feel empty, wishing you were here. I should just be content with everything that happened today, and I am. I just find myself missing you.



No school tomorrow. Possibly going to Ft. Worth to see some of my family, depends on how the streets are. I know I'll definitely play in the snow a bit though.

So, how to make the best of this quiet evening by myself... Radio on-check. Writing- check. Making jewelry- maybe. Dreaming about being with you forever- check. Reading- Maybe. I really just want to go outside and walk around in the snow. I just want to lay down and let the snow fall all around me. I'm not quite sure you understand how much I really miss you and love you. So, I made two rings it's past midnight. I think they're cute.

0 comments: