You come home tomorrow. Distance has kept us far away. I don't want to see you. Thinking about you causes me so much pain. I don't want to see your eyes, I don't want to hear your voice. I don't have any feelings for you, those that I have are of anger and disgust. I think about you and I get sick, nauseated. How could you do that to me? I was so high, so happy. You broke me down and ripped me apart. You left me to care for myself while I was alone and in pain. I don't understand why you did what you did to me, I may never will. We were engaged, but that meant nothing to you at all. Yet, here you are. You're trying to talk to me. You're trying to make amends. I'm not ready to be your friend again. We were best friends before everything happened. I'm still not over what you did. We were so close. I was there for you when your dad was drunk and beating you up. I held your hand when your world was crashing down, and yet you did all this to me. I don't understand. I never will. I don't know why you're still talking to me. Probably because you know I was the best you will ever have and you regret doing what you did. You are such a pathetic loser. No one will ever love you like that ever again. And you know it. That's what's so funny, YOU KNOW IT!
Just not to fall apart
I'm trying hard to mend the pieces
Of my broken heart
And I spent oh so many nights
Just feeling sorry for myself
I used to cry
But now I hold my head up high
And you see me
With somebody new
I'm not that stupid little person still in love with you
And so you thought you'd just drop by
And you expect me to be free
But now I'm saving all my loving
For someone who's loving me"

0 comments:
Post a Comment