Is it bad that all I want to do is run around, putting people behind bars?
I want to solve murder cases.
I want justice to prevail in a society where there is none.
I want to find those who betray their country and hunt them down.
I want to give a voice to the dead.
I want to be able to look at a set of bones and know if they loved to play tennis or died from blunt force trauma to their head.
There are many things I want, many things I need. This road is long and tiresome. Yet, in the end there will be a reward.
I feel helpless right now, yet I'm capable of so much. I have friends and family who love me.
I love my friends....haha... Just thinking about a crazy conversation I had last night. Apparently I'm like a pet monkey because I'm so small. First of all, I'm not small at all. Second, UFC, MMA, guys are just huge. Not my fault if my friends are abnormally big. haha... I might go see a movie sometime this week with a friend I haven't spent time with in a while. It'll be fun. Robin Hood and guitar hero! Woohoo!
Anyways. I'm hurting and I don't know how to stop the pain. Yet, I'm happy.

0 comments:
Post a Comment