Write write write... I feel like a disappointment. I'm addicted to crime TV. I absorb all of this forensic work. It's so interesting. Anyways... I wish I could do what I want. But I can't. So, since I can't think straight, I'm going to write a little story...
The sun was slipping down across the sky. Swirling shades of gold, pink and purple trailed behind its light. Black, dense and ethereal, crept across the horizon. It chased the light of the day away from the never ending night sky. Stars soon revealed themselves, blinking wishes. The moon was a sliver of light, barely casting its glow down to earth. The air was still, everything was silent. Something was building in the distance. Something powerful. She had discovered what was missing and unlocked a key to the world around her. All that was known, all that was true, was gone. The horror stories were true. Creatures of vast power crept from the shadows, awaiting for her to make her mark. The days of night were here.
Well, that sucks. hahaha I can't write worth a lick.

0 comments:
Post a Comment