CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 11, 2010

This does not have to make any sense to you at all, it makes sense to me.

I have this power. I know that sounds weird but hear me out. I was so unaware I possessed this. Until about three years ago, it was brought to my attention. As I age, it gets worse, or I get better at it. Not every girl has this kind of power and I'm not saying it works on everyone, just most people, especially guys. With the swing of my hip, a flip of my hair, a gaze from my eyes, I can get guys to eat from my hands. I can have ultimate say over their decisions with the tone of my voice. I can steal a look here, a touch there, from anyone I please. I can allow them to get close enough to me without actually bothering me, but letting them feel like they've actually made progress. I make them want me without wanting them. Over a short period of time, they feel that they need me in one way or another without me actually wanting them. I don't always do this though and I'm unaware when this is actually happening or when I'm doing this by accident. I don't know what it is. Some call it teasing, or enticing someone. I just think it's charm. It's not even flirting, at least I don't think so. Then again, it could be something totally different. I've been told I have this look that says "come and get me" or "I just want to rip you to shreds". Apparently my eyes glow or change. I can't explain it, you'd have to ask someone who's seen it. I don't like the fact that I am like this or act this way. I don't really know what I'm doing though.
Like I said, I'm not like this towards everyone. It's usually just with people that are weaker than me I guess. Then again, I really don't know. I don't think I've been acting like this lately, then again, I could be completely wrong.

I finished the book by Laurell K. Hamilton. I need to go back and re-read the series. I love those books. I feel the need to write in my book now or read this book again. It's just so very interesting. I sound like an idiot.

Anyways.
I have too many emotions, thoughts and feelings all colliding together right now. This is what happens when I even try to attempt to look at my life and who I am and where I'm going.

0 comments: