CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

"I'm a pretty impossible lady to be with"

Life is a whirlwind of emotions, thoughts and feelings. Thunder is my frustration, building until the sky nearly breaks from tension. Lightning is anger, silent yet destructive. Sunlight is my happiness, I wear it on my sleeve. Moonlight is my calming sense of peace, where I let my darkest thoughts run wild through my heart. Rain is the soft patter of my pain, sometimes it is drenching, letting those around me know how I feel. People come and go in my life, never staying for too long. They take pieces of my heart away from me until I feel like I have nothing left to give. Then there are those who hang on for dear life because I mean more to them than anything else in the world. In time, these people tend to fade away. I hope you won't become like one of these people, taking a piece of my heart away and then fading from my life. Once I give you all of my trust and break down the walls I've built around me, don't push me away.

0 comments: