I am not an idiot. Never have been, nor will I ever be. You do not know about good relationships, you have been one of the worst boyfriends ever. You have broken every girl's heart you have gone out with. You treat my friends like crap. You are a douche. Get over yourself. You compare your current girl friend's to your exes. You tell them how your other girlfriends were so much better than them. You don't fully commit to the person you are with. That's why you aren't willing to marry or settle down with anyone. Living in a tent during below freezing temperatures with your girlfriend for a week is not a commitment or even a mature thing to do. You ran away and avoided your consequences. Great job. Don't tell me what I'm feeling isn't real.
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment