Monday it was very cold outside.
Tuesday if felt more like a spring day rather than winter.
Wednesday there was no need for a jacket and it was windy.
Thursday it was sunny, I should have worn shorts and it was getting very cloudy.
Today, Friday, it is raining like there's no tomorrow and the rain is cold, just to make is suck that much worse.
Gotta love Texas. Just wish there was snow over here. Oh well. That's what Alaska is for! haha
I haven't seen New Moon yet. I might just go see it bymyself tomorrow or with my brother. Oh how lame. But it's just how things are right now.
So, I'm sitting here watching TV and a commercial for bumpits has come up. I guess if you want to look like you are the bride of frankenstein or if you want to look like you have some random appendage growing out of the top of your head, you should get one.
I need to figure out what I want my major for college to be. I have no idea what I want to do right now. This is pathetic. I'm intelligent and have so much potential, but no idea what I want to do. Part of me just wants to travel the world before I find out what I want to do, hoping the traveling will open my eyes to options I have.
I wouldn't mind being a model, but I am in no shape to be a model. I wouldn't mind singing but there are a million other people in this world that think they can sing. Being a geneting engineer sounds awesome, but I hate math and biology. I wouldn't mind being a photographer/fashion designer/writer, but I don't know how far I could go with that and I'll probably end up doing those things on the side of my actual career.
Well, this is all I have...for now.
Go read a book,
I would suggest Jamaica Inn by Daphne Du Maurier. It's interesting.
:]
Friday, November 20, 2009
Texas weather is bipolar.
Posted by Mollie at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment