(Note sarcasm in the title...)
Life sucks and then it gets worse. But that's okay, it's good too. Totally going to try to graduate college early. Take as many classes as I possibly can to get my mind off of everything that's happened.
I don't regret anything because every day that I spent with you was incredible. All of our conversations, they made me laugh so hard. I just want you to know that I care about you and all I want is for you to be happy in everything you do. Don't forget about me (I think that's impossible. Thanks for making the past month of my life so wonderful, I can't tell you how much I appreciate all of your laughter and smiles. I won't forget about how genuine you are and how much you care. You're an awesome person. Just keep on pressing on, all of your hard work will pay off.
Thinking of you,
Puma :] (aka, Mollie)
Friday, November 20, 2009
Oh joy.
Posted by Mollie at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment