CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Changing Times.

My brother and I went to the movies and saw New Moon. I thought it was much better than the first movie, it was closer to the book. I find some of my pain similar to bella's right now.

Change is difficult and unknowing. I've been through so much change in the past four months, I'm beginning to feel some what numb. I need to take time now and focus on myself for the next eight months, enjoy the small things in life. Take time to smell, take pictures and dry the roses. I need to make new friends and build a caring base of people who I can trust.

My life is so different now than it was a year ago. It's so different than how I imagined, but a good different none the less. Right now I just want to finish and get out of college, get a job and get married. Now, that might not follow in that order, but in the next 5 years, that's where I'm hoping I'll be. But, you never know. I might be half way across the world for all I know.

Well, I'm going to go read New Moon again.
I really wish there was a Native American boy in my life like Jacob Black. That would be freaking awesome. And if I was playing myself in the movie/book, I'd stick with Jacob.

0 comments: